Information for Educators
Stay current on RIMS opportunities available for students and educators (a full-time, college-level professor or dean).
Become an Educational Member Today!
Stay up-to-date on industry trends and gain access to members-only resources and discounts on workshops, online education, events, and more. Dues are $125 per year. (A current curriculum vitae is required to qualify.)Learn more
Tell Your Students About RIMS
Did you know that students can join RIMS for free? It's simple: students must complete the online application and email their transcript to email@example.com within two weeks.Learn more
How else can students and educators benefit from RIMS membership?
Build Relationships and Find Job Opportunities
- Attend events held by local chapters and the RIMS 2016 Conference & Exhibition
- Have your students share their resumes and search for jobs in the career center
Connect & Stay Up-to-Date
- Read about industry trends in Risk Management magazine and the RM Monitor blog
- Supplement your education with workshops, webinars, and online courses
- Nominate your students for the ABSIP
- Select students to compete in the Spencer-RIMS Risk Management Challenge
- Spencer Risk Manager in Residence Program
- Spencer Educational Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships & Grants
Funding the education of tomorrow’s risk management and insurance leaders. Spencer is Scholarships, Grants, and Awareness.Learn More
Questions or Suggestions?
Contact Josh Lamangan, Membership Development Manager