Introduction to Cyber Risk and Data Security
As the world depends more on digital systems, the exposure to cyber and data security threats continues to grow at rapid rate. Malware and ransomware attacks in increased by over 350% in just one year – that’s why learning how to protect your company with the fundamentals of data security and privacy has never been more vital.
This introductory self-paced, online course will help you identify and understand how cyber risk and data security attacks occur and what you can do to effectively minimize those risks.
- Fundamentals of Data Security and Privacy
- Information Management
- Trends in Data Breaches
Take the first step to effective data security and sign up today.
- Gain the skills required to succeed to integrate cyber and data security best practices into your company
- Recognize how social engineering attacks occur
- Effectively minimize risk through data risk prevention methods
- Access to the course for six months after purchase
- Self-paced learning for a personalized and beneficial experience
- Build relationships with other risk management professionals
- Transfer cyber risk through insurance
RIMS Members: $129 USD
Non-Members: $199 USD
|RIMS Core Competency Category||Technical Skills|
|Access||Available for six months after purchase |