RIMS Ready to Welcome the World's Risk Management Community -- RIMS 2019 Annual Conference & Exhibition
Aug 8, 2019, 10:26 AM
Title : RIMS Ready to Welcome the World's Risk Management Community -- RIMS 2019 Annual Conference & Exhibition
Publish date : Dec 4, 2018, 00:00 AM
***Boston – April 28 – May 1***
NEW YORK (December 4, 2018) — RIMS, the risk management society™, has opened registration for RIMS 2019 Annual Conference & Exhibition, the world’s premier risk management and insurance industry event. Scheduled for April 28 – May 1 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, the four-day event will feature more than 300 speakers, 400 exhibitors and approximately 10,000 attendees from over 70 countries. Visit www.RIMS.org/RIMS2019 to register.
RIMS General Session event held on Monday, April 29th will feature keynote speaker Erin Meyer. Erin is the author of The Culture Map: Breaking Through the Invisible Boundaries of Global Business and a professor at INSEAD, one of the world’s leading international business schools. Her work focuses on how the world’s most successful global leaders navigate the complexities of cultural differences in a multi-cultural environment.
WHAT’S NEW AT RIMS 2019
To continue to provide attendees with a superior experience, RIMS conducts a comprehensive analysis of previous conferences and has announced these additions to the 2019 program:
• START-UP STADIUM – This new Marketplace feature will showcase emerging risk management solution providers whose products and services are supporting risk professionals as they take on today’s most complex risks.
• CATEGORY CORRIDORS – With four-days filled with countless learning opportunities, RIMS has designated corridors and session rooms for the duration of the conference to focus on one area of risk management.
• RIMS-TV LIVE STUDIO – Now located on the Marketplace floor, the RIMS-TV Live Studio aims to increase opportunities for participation and the exchange of ideas and professional experiences.
• SUPERCHARGED RIMS MARKETPLACE – In addition to its 400 exhibitors and extended hours, the addition of the Innovation Hub and the RIMS Global Studio to the Marketplace floor gives attendees greater access to a wealth of risk management knowledge in one centralized location.
• NETWORKING ON-THE-GO – Upgrades to the RIMS 2019 Mobile Application now gives our risk management community the opportunity to build meaningful professional relationships and engage other attendees from their mobile device.
For questions about registration, contact RIMS_registration@goeshow.com or U.S. callers can call +1-866-538-3858, international callers +1-847-620-4473.
For questions about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities at RIMS 2019, contact Matt Whyte at email@example.com or (212) 655-6052.
Educational sessions are confirmed for RIMS 2019. Confirmed speakers who have questions may contact speakers@RIMS.org.
About RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition
Launched in 1963, RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition attracts some 10,000 risk and insurance professionals at all experience levels, business executives with risk management interests, brokers, insurers and service providers for the ultimate educational and networking experience. The four-day event offers approximately 100 educational sessions, keynote presentations, special events and an expansive Marketplace with approximately 400 exhibitors. Following Boston, the event will be hosted in Denver in 2020. For more information, visit www.RIMS.org/RIMS2019.