RIMS' Risk Management Magazine Wins American Society of Business Publications Editors Awards for Third Straight Year
Aug 8, 2019, 10:26 AM
Title : RIMS' Risk Management Magazine Wins American Society of Business Publications Editors Awards for Third Straight Year
Publish date : Jun 28, 2018, 00:00 AM
RIMS Receives First Azbee Award for Editorial Content
NEW YORK (June 28, 2018) — For the third year in a row, Risk Management magazine, the official publication of RIMS, was presented with Azbee Awards of Excellence by the American Society of Business Publications Editors (ASBPE) for the magazine’s art layout, design and editorial content. ASBPE is the professional association for full-time and freelance editors, writers, art directors and designers employed in the business, trade and specialty press.
ASBPE presented the following awards to Risk Management magazine for front cover and article design:
- National Gold Award and Northeast Regional Gold Award – Front Cover Design – “The Year in Risk,” published December 2017;
- Northeast Regional Silver Award – Front Cover Design – “Arson Dogs,” published in April 2017;
- National Bronze Award and Northeast Regional Silver Award – Article Design – “Worked to Death: The Fatal Consequences of Japan’s Overtime Culture,” published May 2017
The following awards were presented for editorial content:
- National Gold Award and Northeast Regional Gold Award, “Arson Dogs” published April 2017;
- Northeast Regional Gold Award, “Ransomware Ready” published July/August 2017.
“With each issue of Risk Management magazine, we remain focused on delivering highly informative content that is complimented by thought provoking design,” said RIMS Director of Publications Morgan O’Rourke. “It is truly rewarding to have our work recognized by ASBPE, affirming our mission to provide RIMS’ audience with the ultimate reading experience.”
ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most competitive honors for business-to-business, trade, association and professional publications. The awards recognize outstanding work by magazines, newsletters and digital media — website, e-newsletters, digital magazines and blogs. The competition is open to all U.S.-based publications.
Risk Management is the premier publication of analysis, insight and news for risk managers. Since 1954, Risk Management has explored the emerging techniques and concepts used by those tasked with protecting the physical, financial, human and intellectual assets of their organizations. Risk Management is published 10 times annually by RIMS, the risk management society™ and can be viewed at www.rmmagazine.com.