In an effort to safely and efficiently verify proof of vaccination, RISKWORLD has partnered with Bindle, a health status app that helps you feel safe going into shared spaces again. Individuals can safely store COVID-19 test results and vaccine records in their Bindle wallet, which transforms them into anonymous entry passes that can be used to access events and locations. Bindle technology is designed in such a way that your personal health data is kept strictly private. You have complete control of your health data – Bindle and the event venue don’t see it or store it.
Attendees will use the My Bindle app to upload their picture, photo ID, and vaccination/test results prior to RISKWORLD. The app will produce a pass which you will use to enter the Moscone Center.
All attendees, exhibitors, speakers and staff must present either proof of vaccination dose at least 14 days prior to entry or negative COVID test result (within 48 hours of entering the Moscone Center for a PCR test; within 24 hours for an antigen test). RIMS will offer onsite COVID testing in the Moscone Center and at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis.
Once you have your Bindle pass completed, you may enter the Moscone Center through any door. If you need assistance, enter on 3rd Street and visit the VAX Verification counter. Please note, there may be lines. The quickest and easiest way to enter RISKWORLD is to complete your Bindle profile in advance.
2. Create an account using one of the two options: “Auto Import” by uploading an existing vaccine QR code or “Manual Set Up” by providing your name, selfie, same email address used in registration, and birthdate. (If you are using the Auto Import function, Bindle can ingest QR codes from SMART Health Cards.) As a final step, you’ll be prompted to type in a verification code that is sent to your email address.
3. To upload your completed COVID-19 vaccination information including COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, go to My Certificates on your Bindle and tap the “+”* icon and follow the instructions to create a digital health certificate. To upload a test result click on the “+” icon and then “COVID-19 Test Results”.
*If for any reason you don’t see a “+” on the screen please reduce your “Screen Zoom” and “Font Size” in your phone’s “Display and Brightness” system settings.
4. Once you’ve uploaded the necessary certificates, go to My Passes on your Bindle, search for RISKWORLD and click Create Entry Pass.
5. If you meet the health requirements for entry, Bindle will generate an Entry Pass with your photo and QR code.
6. When you arrive at the show, present your health entry pass to the venue staff.
• If you have created your Bindle profile, you can show proof of verification at any entrance to the Moscone Center. If you need assistance, please use the South Building, 3rd Street entrance. There are no exceptions so please come prepared.
• If on the day of the event you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please stay safe at home and contact Registration for assistance.
• We pledge to maintain the highest standards of safety and health at RISKWORLD, for all of our attendees, exhibitors, speakers and staff. We pledge to research, curate and implement the most effective sanitation and physical distancing measures
available for everyone at the Moscone Center. Finally, we pledge to present clear, consistent and timely operating guidelines and procedures in a way that promotes efficient communication.
• Our safety protocols are subject to change as federal, state and city recommendations evolve. Any changes to our safety protocols will be posted on our website and registrants will be alerted.