NEW YORK (July 22, 2019) — With enterprise risk management (ERM) programs continuing to gain traction as a critical strategic and operational capability for organizations around the world, RIMS, the risk management society®, proudly announces the program for one of its signature events - RIMS ERM Conference 2019.
Scheduled for November 4 – 5 at The Roosevelt New Orleans hotel, the two-day conference features business and ERM leaders who will share their experiences implementing and sustaining this value-creating risk management approach. Some of the featured sessions are:
- From Risk Management to Value Management presented by Dr. Douglas Webster, Former CFO of the U.S. Department of Education;
- When Worlds Collide, Value is Created presented by Tom Easthope, Enterprise Risk Management, Microsoft Corporation; Grace Crickette, Vice Chancellor for Administrative Affairs and Ethics Officer, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater; and Carol Fox, RIMS Vice President of Strategic Initiatives;
- Is Three a Crowd in GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance)? presented by Dr. Lianne Appelt, Director of Risk Management, Oracle Cloud Solutions;
- Digital Disruption and Transformation Risks presented by Dr. Paul Walker, the James J. Schiro Zurich Chair of Enterprise Risk Management, St. John's University; and Stuart Horn, Director, Director of Enterprise and Financial Risk Management, IBM;
- Finding That Crystal Ball: Identifying and Managing Emerging Risks presented by Lorie Graham, Chief Risk Officer, American Agricultural Ins. Co.; and Frank Fiorille, Vice President, Risk, Compliance, and Data Analytics, Paychex Inc.