Rising Risk Professionals Network (RRP)
The Rising Risk Professional Network provides an overview of what RIMS offers for young risk professionals.
What is a Rising Risk Professional (RRP)?
An RRP is 35 years old and younger, or has 7 or less years of experience.
Are you a professional that is 25 and younger? RIMS offers an Individual Young Professional and Young Associate membership.
Here’s what to know about the Young Associate membership:
- Available to those under 25 and younger.
- An Individual Young Professional membership is for those that provide risk management services exclusively for one company.
- Young Associates provide products or services to those in the risk management profession
(i.e. brokers, underwriters, consultants, attorneys and accountants.)
As a RIMS member, you gain opportunities to volunteer, network, learn, and receive significant discounts to events.
Individual Young Professional Dues: $149*
Young Associate Dues: $149*
*Plus chapter dues
Check out RIMS member benefits and create a RIMS profile and join here!
RIMS membership connects you with our global community of more than 10,000 risk professionals. Members receive complete access to all of our valuable content and networking opportunities. Membership is open to all professionals with risk responsibilities.
Community & Awards
Get customized content and connections based on your skills, interests, and experience. Join RIMS Engage, the members-only online community.
Connect with risk leaders to grow your career or share your experiences with rising risk professionals using Mentor Match, an online networking tool for RIMS members only.
Share your comments, questions and photos on RIMS social media pages
- Follow us on Twitter @RIMSorg
- Follow us on Instagram @RIMSorg
- Follow us on Facebook @RIMSorg
- Connect with our RIMS LinkedIn group
- Connect with our RRP LinkedIn group
RIMS Rising Star Award
Recognizing an individual that has demonstrated exceptional initiative, volunteerism, professional development, achievement, and leadership potential early in their career.