NEW YORK (May 28, 2015) — To continue its success in the Australasia region, RIMS, the risk management society™, has opened registration for RIMS Risk Forum 2015 scheduled for August 17 – 18 in Melbourne. Poised to bring thought leading and vital educational and networking opportunities to the local risk management community, the two-day Forum will feature a globally diverse and accomplished lineup of expert speakers.
“As organizations realize the advantages of entering new markets and engaging business partners from around the globe, risk professionals must be one-step ahead,” said RIMS President Rick Roberts. “RIMS Risk Forum has been a highly successful endeavor that has enabled the Society to strengthen its global network. We look forward to not only delivering an educational program but also learning from the vast experiences of our peers around the world.”
Speakers at RIMS Risk Forum 2015 will include:
• Eamonn Cunningham - Former RIMS Australasia Chapter President and Chief Risk Officer for Westfield Group (Australia);
• Damien Gare – Vice President, Risk & Compliance for Woodside Energy Limited (Australia);
• Julia Graham – Technical Director of the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (AIRMIC) and President of the Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA) (United Kingdom);
• Campbell Jackson – A chartered accountant and forensic specialist with over 20 years of professional services experience across multiple industries and geographies (Australia);
• Andrew Lewin – Vice President of Safety and Security for BHP Billiton (Australia);
• Rick Roberts – RIMS President and the Director of Risk Management & Employee Benefits for Ensign-Bickford Industries, Inc. (United States);
• Roland Teo – Deputy Director, Risk Management Office for Eastern Health Alliance (Singapore);
• Harry Rosenthal – General Manager of Risk Management Services for Regis Mutual Management (Australia);
• Robert Zhang – RIMS Board Director and China Risk and Compliance Manager for IKEA Investment Co., Ltd. (China).
For more information about RIMS Risk Forum 2015, visit www.RIMS.org/RiskForum2015.