Chapter Achievement Awards Presented to 11 RIMS Chapters at RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition
NEW YORK (April 11, 2016) — Eleven local chapters were presented the RIMS Chapter Achievement Award for their efforts to develop and deliver exceptional educational offerings, innovative organizational strategies, events, as well as their student and community involvement. The awards were presented at RIMS 2016 Annual Conference & Exhibition in San Diego.
“RIMS chapters around the globe continue to deliver exceptional resources, education and networking opportunities to their local risk management communities,” said RIMS Chief Executive Officer Mary Roth. “From enhancing websites and communications strategies to creative member engagement initiatives and charitable giving, these chapters have truly embraced their role as RIMS champions.”
The Chapter Achievement Award recipients are:
• RIMS Atlanta Chapter – Communication: Social Media;
• RIMS Atlanta Chapter – Education: Chapter Meetings;
• RIMS Atlanta Chapter – Education: Student Involvement;
• RIMS Broward County Chapter – Community: Community Social Connections;
• RIMS Chesapeake Chapter – Education: Chapter Programming;
• RIMS Chicago Chapter – Education: Chapter Programming;
• RIMS Dallas Fort-Worth Chapter – Education: Chapter Meetings;
• RIMS Detroit Chapter – Community: Charity (Risk Management);
• RIMS New York Chapter – Education: Special Chapter Events;
• RIMS Oregon Chapter – Communication: Website;
• RIMS Sacramento Valley Chapter – Education: Regional Conferences;
• RIMS San Diego Chapter – Organization: Chapter Planning;
• RIMS South Texas Chapter – Community: Charity (Risk Management).
The Chapter Excellence Award and Chapter Achievement Awards are presented each year at RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition. For more information, visit www.RIMS.org/Awards.