RIMSCast Series to Cover Best Practices in Risk Management,
Emerging Industry Trends and Industry Leaders
NEW YORK (October 9, 2018) — To continue delivering valuable risk management content in a variety of formats, RIMS, the risk management society™, launched RIMSCast, the Society’s official podcast resource. RIMSCasts will address a range of global risk management topics including industry trends, essential skills and capabilities, discussions with industry leaders, as well as Society updates.
“Risk professionals thrive on insight,” said RIMS CEO Mary Roth. “RIMSCast offers our global risk community access to the best and brightest minds in the field, highlighting the Society’s dynamic professional network. We are excited to deliver these thought-provoking, on-the-go conversations to our audience.”
Currently available RIMSCast episodes include:
· Trends and Critical Components to the Risk Management Professional with Goodell Award Winner Ward Ching
· Risk Management Trends with RIMS CEO Mary Roth
· RIMSCast Live at RIMS Legislative Summit 2018 with Government Affairs Director Whitney Craig
· Reputational Risk with Nir Kossovsky
· Florida Congressman Dennis Ross at the RIMS Legislative Summit (Members-Only)
RIMSCast is available at www.RIMS.org/RIMSCast. To submit podcast ideas and to learn about other contributed content opportunities, contact content@RIMS.org.