***RIMS NEXTGEN FORUM – AUSTIN, TEXAS – JUNE 4 – 5***
NEW YORK (May 15, 2017)
– RIMS, the risk management society™, has announced the agenda for the Society’s second annual NextGen Forum
scheduled for June 4 and 5 in Austin, Texas. Designed to support new-to-the-field professionals meet expectations and successfully contribute to organizational success, this year’s agenda features an exceptional lineup of thought-leaders.
Educational sessions will feature risk professionals from prominent organizations covering the most relevant topics including:
• Cyber Insurance
• Enterprise Risk Management and Risk Culture
• Risk Finance
• Strategic Risk Management and Relationship Development
• Networking Strategies; as well as
• Best Practices and Professional Perspectives
“For the risk management discipline to continue to thrive, the next wave of practitioners cannot merely step into the roles that their predecessors have created,” said RIMS President Nowell Seaman. “At RIMS, it is our duty to support practitioners in the early stages of their careers and provide them with the resources to make their mark and advance their organization’s risk management capabilities. RIMS NextGen Forum is an outstanding opportunity for this group to get together, learn from others’ experiences and develop meaningful relationships that will last lifetime.”
For more information or to register for RIMS NextGen Forum, visit www.rims.org/nextgen/2017.