***RIMS RISK FORUM 2016 AUSTRALASIA –
MELBOURNE – AUGUST 22 – 23***
NEW YORK (August 1, 2016)
– The Australasia region’s risk management community will once again convene in Melbourne for RIMS Risk Forum 2016 Australasia
on August 22 – 23. Among the talented and thought-leading risk management experts presenting at the two-day forum will be former Australian rugby superstar and now industry superstar Phil Kearns.
In its fifth year, RIMS Risk Forum Australasia will provide attendees with an outlook on the region’s insurance market and will explore best-practices and trends to help risk management professionals take their risk programs and careers to new heights. Educational sessions will include:
• Developing and Articulating a Risk Appetite
• Security and Business Resilience
• The Risk Retention Conundrum
• The Nexus Between Risk and Strategy
• From Scrummaging to Broking with Phil Kearns
• Global Insurance Programs: The Problems that Lie Beneath
• What is Cyber Risk – Really?
• The Impact of Predictive Analytics on the Risk and Insurance Landscape Today and Tomorrow
“RIMS Australasia Chapter continues to exceed expectations, showing outstanding growth year-after-year,” said RIMS President Julie Pemberton. “The Forum is a great opportunity to bring this thriving risk management community together, to share ideas and make new connections so that we can advance our work and the profession. It is an honor for me to join this stellar group of risk management leaders and be a part of this exciting RIMS event.”
For more information or to register for RIMS Risk Forum Australasia, visit www.RIMS.org/RFAustralasia16.