RIMS to Host First Singapore Masterclasses: Business Resiliency Exchange & Masterclasses 2019
May 8, 2019, 10:44 AM
Title : RIMS to Host First Singapore Masterclasses: Business Resiliency Exchange & Masterclasses 2019
Subtitle : * * * 5 April 2019 – One Farrer Hotel * * *
Publish date : Apr 2, 2019, 00:00 AM
Cyber Resiliency, Business Continuity and Enterprise Risk Management will be the focus of RIMS first-ever masterclasses in Singapore on the 5th of April at the One Farrer Hotel. RIMS, the risk management society®, in partnership with the Singapore Computer Society’s Business Continuity Chapter, will host a one-day event titled, Business Resiliency Exchange & Masterclasses, that will bring industry experts together to explore these three interlocking disciplines, deepen participants' domain expertise and strengthen corporate resilience all around.
The international lineup of speakers will address strategies for effectively implementing Business Continuity, Cyber Resiliency and Enterprise Risk Management programs to address cybersecurity risks and align with Singapore’s digital push to become a Smart Nation. Speakers include:
- Jennifer Santiago, RIMS Board Director;
- Julie Cain, Senior Strategic Advisor, Information and Technology Risk Management – Educational Testing Services;
- Sigfried Ching, Managing Director – PWC;
- Wolfram Hedrich, Executive Director – Marsh APAC;
- Thomas Kok, Head of Group Technology Information & Cyber Risk –OCBC Group;
- Sasanka Sahu, Business Continuity Consultant – Acclivis Technologies & Solutions.
Registration is currently open and can be completed online here. For more information about RIMS and to learn about its publications, educational opportunities, conferences and resources, visit www.RIMS.org.