RIMS-CRMP Exam Prep
Gain an edge with the RIMS-CRMP, the only internationally accredited risk management certification. Earning the RIMS-CRMP demonstrates your knowledge of risk management competencies and commitment to quality. Establish yourself as a recognized expert and leader in the risk management discipline—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
Benefits of the RIMS-CRMP certification:
- Gain a competitive advantage.
- Elevate your status and prestige; enhance your professional reputation.
- Advance your education and stay up-to-date on the most current risk management trends and practices.
- Enhance your enterprise-wide risk management perspective.
- Prepare you for more senior financial, operational, and chief risk officer roles.
- Increase your earning potential.
Start your RIMS-CRMP journey today and join us at this virtual prep workshop. We will prepare with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner.*
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Five core competencies of a risk professional:
- Analyzing the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
- Exam preparation strategies
- Benefits of obtaining certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Risk professionals interested in obtaining their RIMS-CRMP certification. Check your eligibility here.
*Taking a workshop or preparation course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP examination. Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score.
Cancellations and Refunds
RIMS reserves the right to cancel a course if conditions warrant. In the event of such a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded.
All requests for refunds or changes must be submitted in writing to RIMS at PD@RIMS.org. Registrants who cancel 15 business days or more prior to the start of the workshop can receive a credit to attend another workshop with the same duration and cost within three months.
You may cancel your registration at any time by emailing PD@RIMS.org. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations received 15 to 30 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the event. No refunds will be issued after the event. All refunds will be refunded to your original method of payment. Registrations may not be shared but may be transferred at no cost up to 15 days prior to the start of the event with notification to PD@RIMS.org.