Virtual Workshop | Beta Class
Dates: May 11, 13, 15, 18, 20 & 22 | Time: 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm EDT | Fee: RIMS Members: $50 USD / Non-Members: $75 USD
Instructor: Chris Mandel, Director, Sedgwick Institute; SVP of Strategic Solutions, Sedgwick
Gain an edge with the RIMS-CRMP, the only internationally accredited risk management certification. Earning the RIMS-CRMP demonstrates your knowledge of risk management competencies and commitment to quality. Establish yourself as a recognized expert and leader in the risk management discipline—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
Benefits of the RIMS-CRMP certification:
- Gain a competitive advantage.
- Elevate your status and prestige; enhance your professional reputation.
- Advance your education and stay up-to-date on the most current risk management trends and practices.
- Enhance your enterprise-wide risk management perspective.
- Prepare you for more senior financial, operational, and chief risk officer roles.
- Increase your earning potential.
Start your RIMS-CRMP journey today and join us at this virtual prep workshop. We will prepare with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner.*
- Live online 90-minute training
- Interactive Zoom meetings
- 60 minutes of training
- 90 minutes of individual and group exercises
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Five core competencies of a risk professional:
- Analyzing the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
- Exam preparation strategies
- Benefits of obtaining certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Risk professionals interested in obtaining their RIMS-CRMP certification. Check your eligibility here.
|Dates||May 11, 13, 15, 18, 20 & 22|
|Time||12:00 pm – 1:30 pm EDT|
|Price||RIMS Members: $50 USD|
Non-Members: $75 USD
Become a RIMS Member to save on your virtual workshop.
|RIMS Core Competency Category||Risk Professional|
*Taking a workshop or preparation course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP examination. Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score on the RIMS-CRMP exam. Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score on the RIMS-CRMP exam.