Associate in Risk Management - ERM
Trust us, if you haven't had the Enterprise-Wide Risk Management discussion yet, you will. And you'll need to speak the language.
Benefits of obtaining your Associate in Risk Management - ERM:
- Prepare your organization to meet rating agency requirements by using practical tools that help initiate and implement a strategic ERM program.
- Empower your organization to make better-informed decisions and optimize its risk management by aligning ERM with strategic goals.
- Position your ERM program for success by learning how to coach risk owners regarding implementation responsibility and process.
- Communicate and consult more effectively with critical stakeholders by sharing internationally recognized ERM guidelines.
You need to speak the language of ERM. And with the help of the Institutes and RIMS, you will be fluent!
Purchase your study materials for ARM-E!
RIMS members enjoy a 10% discount - use code: RIMS12
*If you would like to purchase individual study materials, please contact The Institutes' Customer Success Department at 800-644-2101 for assistance
NOTE: All orders shipped to Canada will be charged a separate brokerage fee which is a percentage of the price of your order. The percentage varies greatly and is estimated to be anywhere from 5% to 50%, depending on the order value. In addition, you will be charged a GST or HST tax which is based on the order value plus the brokerage fee. The order recipient is responsible for paying these fees/taxes which are assessed at the time of customs clearance.
To obtain the study materials and register for the exams and for more information, please contact IIA at 800.644.2101 or visit their website at www.aicpcu.org.
When you pass the ERM course examination, you will earn recognition of your achievement.
* If you already hold the ARM designation, you will earn the Associate in Risk Management-ERM (ARM-E) designation.
* If you are not an ARM designee, you will earn a certificate of completion. However, if you should earn the ARM designation in the future, you would also earn the ARM-E designation at that time.