RIMS 2020 Insite Tour
Denver | June 2-4, 2019
- Tour designated headquarter and key hotels
- Preview convention center and exhibition space
- Tour event venues
- Learn about sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- View on-site branding opportunities
- Meet with RIMS official service providers, including Freeman (decorator and event technology), e5 (destination management company), Connections Housing (housing company), and others.
Please find below a list of helpful documents for your time at the RIMS 2020 InSite Tour. Please note that the Colorado Convention Center floor plans and branding opportunities will be distributed at the business meeting on Monday morning.
- RIMS 2020 InSite Itinerary
- RIMS 2020 InSite Tour Attendee List
- Affiliate Information and Guidelines
- RIMS 2020 Hotel Map
- 2020 RIMS Denver Hotel Names and Distance to Center
- RIMS 2020 Hotel Contacts
- RIMS 2020 Hotel Tier List
- Hyatt Regency Suite Specs
- Hyatt Regency Public Space Specs
- Grand Hyatt Suite Specs
- Grand Hyatt Public Space Specs
- Sheraton Suite Specs
- Sheraton Public Space Specs
- Four Seasons Hotel Suite Availability
- The ART Hotel Suite Availability
- The Maven Hotel Suite Availability
- Denver Destination Information
- RIMS 2020 Business Meeting PowerPoint
- RIMS 2020 InSite Packet
Reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center by clicking here.
Please book your flights and plan to arrive by 3:00 pm Sunday, June 2nd, for a 6:00 pm start at our host hotel, the Hyatt Regency Denver. We will finish the tour by 2:00 pm Tuesday, June 4th, so you may depart any time that afternoon or evening.
We look forward to seeing you in Denver!