Call for Session Proposals
RIMS invites you to submit your session proposal for the RIMS Risk Forum 2019 India, taking place in Mumbai on the 22 of November at the Sofitel Mumbai BKC. This event is where the local community of Indian risk professionals will come together to cultivate relationships, advance their learning and discover new opportunities.
Successful submissions will address the latest issues facing risk management professionals in India, as well as provide concrete takeaways for our audience. Sessions that are delivered by an experienced risk management leader will be given preference.
Please send a short description of your session topic and an outline in a one-page Word document or PDF to Content@RIMS.org.
Sessions proposals must be submitted by 19 July.
Required information for each submission:
- Proposed title for the session
- Brief (500 word maximum) description of the session’s content and goals
- A short outline of the session
- A list of learning objective/takeaways for the audience
- Names and titles of speakers
- For lecture-style presentations, a maximum of two speakers.
- For panel-style presentations, a moderator is required along with a maximum of three panelists.
RIMS expects sessions to be educational and to advance the discipline of risk management. Sessions that are sales-pitches will not be considered.
For sponsorship information, please contact Matt Whyte, Exhibition & Sponsorship Sales Manager at mwhyte@RIMS.org.