RIMS-CRMP Prep Workshop
You can demonstrate your expertise and get a competitive edge as a risk professional with the RIMS-CRMP, the only internationally accredited risk management certification. Becoming a certified risk management professional can set you apart as a recognized expert and leader in the risk management discipline—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
Whether you want to establish your expertise or prepare for more senior roles, the RIMS-CRMP can help advance your career in the risk profession. Ready to demonstrate your knowledge of core risk management competencies and commitment to quality? This course will help you prepare to earn RIMS-CRMP certification.
BENEFITS OF THE RIMS-CRMP CERTIFICATION:
- Be better prepared to conquer daily challenges.
- Continue to advance your education and stay up-to-date on the most current risk management trends and practices.
- Enhance your enterprise-wide risk management perspective.
- Prepare you for more senior financial, operational, and chief risk officer roles.
- Increase your earning potential.
- Gain a competitive advantage over your peers.
- Elevate your status and prestige; enhance your professional reputation.
- Become a better asset to your organization overall.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Prepare with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner.
- Review the five core competencies of a risk professional:
- Analyzing the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Risk professionals interested in obtaining their RIMS-CRMP certification. Check your eligibility here.
Select workshops are available for continuing education credits, find out more here.
We suggest that you register on-line for quick registration. If you are mailing us a check or doing a bank transfer, you need to fax us a copy of the registration form in order to hold your seat in the program. Registration is not guaranteed until we receive payment. If you wish to participate in a RIMS course, the registration fee needs to be received by RIMS before the first day of the course.
If you register by mailing a check or doing a bank transfer, you will be accepted as long as the program is not sold out when we receive your payment.
International Attendee Information/Travel Visas- APPLY EARLY! Visa applicants are advised to apply to the consulate as soon as they decide to attend a program. We suggest at least four months in advance to allow enough time for the visa approval process to take place.
Since registrations will be limited, we suggest registering as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact through our online contact form.
Cancellations and Refunds
RIMS reserves the right to cancel a course if conditions warrant. In the event of such a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded. RIMS is not responsible for any travel or lodging expenses that an attendee may incur due to such a cancellation. Before purchasing your airline ticket, please confirm with RIMS (pd@RIMS.org) that there are enough registrations to conduct the program.
All requests for refunds or changes must be submitted in writing. Registrants who cancel 15 business days or less prior to the start of the workshop can send a replacement from their company or receive credit to attend another workshop with the same duration and cost within a year of the cancelled registration. Please note if the member rate was paid for the original registration and you elect to send a replacement or transfer the credit to another employee of your organization who is not a member, an additional fee will be charged to offset the difference between the member and nonmember rate. No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 15 days from the start of the workshop.