As ERM continues to grow in importance in the federal government, and builds upon the Office of Management and Budget’s 2016 update of Circular No. A-123, it becomes critical that federal professionals are knowledgeable so that they can provide value to their organizations.
Attend this instructor-led live virtual workshop to prepare for the RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional for Federal Government (RIMS-CRMP-FED) credential exam.*
Case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner are used throughout the workshop to prepare you to take the RIMS-CRMP-FED exam. The course also covers strategies for studying, test taking, and utilizing testing centers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Competencies of the RIMS-CRMP-FED credential
- Effective enterprise risk management tools and techniques
- Exam preparation strategies
- Benefits of obtaining the credential
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Federal risk professionals
- Any risk professional who meets the RIMS-CRMP-FED eligibility requirements
*Taking a workshop or preparation course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP-FED examination. Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score on the RIMS-CRMP-FED exam.