RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional
As the only competency-based risk management credential, the accredited RIMS-CRMP certification validates your performance ability, technical knowledge, and commitment to quality. It represents the standard of education, experience, and ethics that the discipline requires. Add RIMS-CRMP to your professional profile to demonstrate that you can successfully manage risk and create value for your organization.Apply Now
Benefits of the RIMS-CRMP
- Practical Experience: Demonstrate your knowledge of key risk management competencies.
- Competitive Advantage: Create a valuable distinction in the job market. The RIMS-CRMP prepares you for senior financial, operational, and risk management roles.
- Compensation: Increase your earning potential. Full-time risk professionals with the RIMS-CRMP certification earn nearly $16,000 more annually than non–RIMS-CRMP holders.*
- Recognition: Elevate your status, and enhance your professional reputation.
- Personal Responsibility: Demonstrate your commitment to quality and ethics.
- Recertification: Show your dedication to the discipline and your continued competence by staying up-to-date on the latest trends and practices.
*Source: RIMS 2019 Risk Management Compensation Survey. Based on U.S. median base salary.
Meet a RIMS-CRMP
RIMS-CRMP holds official accreditation from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under ISO/IEC 17024:2012, which makes it the only risk management certification in the world to hold accredited status.
The ANSI Accreditation of RIMS-CRMP signifies that the Institute recognizes the competence of RIMS to carry out certification activities in accordance with requirements defined in International Standards and confirms approval by government and peer review assessments.
With the accreditation of the RIMS-CRMP under ISO/IEC 17024:2012:
- RIMS is the only risk management certification to currently have earned such status.
- RIMS-CRMP conforms to international standards.
- RIMS is one of the youngest programs to earn accreditation in any industry.
- An independent third-party has evaluated and approved the certification program, its processes and procedures.
- RIMS commitment to continuous quality reviews and improvements is solidified.
RIMS-CRMP Holders Around the World
Join an exclusive group of more than 400 RIMS-CRMP holders in 23 countries.View Directory
The RIMS-CRMP-FED is a credential that was developed in cooperation with the Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management (AFERM) and distinguishes the achievement of validated risk management competencies for an effective risk management professional in the federal government environment.